The Web 2.0 survey is a tool increasingly being used to assess your clients’ level of satisfaction or to survey your employees in order to improve your products and services. Today, the Internet survey methods have exceeded the accuracy of the phone methods, and they offer new research possibilities and allow you to reach a new pool of clients called 2.0 consumers.
Web 2.0 Survey Benefits
- People answer the questions when they are available and take the time to think.
- The respondents better understand the questions and the response options.
- The respondents express themselves more easily, without the need for an interviewer.
- The 2.0 Survey allows you to easily reach a younger and mobile population.
- A 2.0 survey is less expensive to organize than a classic phone survey.
Survey Administration Mode
- Respondent selection based on your own database (email addresses)
- Possibility to integrate the survey on a Web site or in a Facebook page
- Data collection and analysis
- Result analysis done with a Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS)