Whether managing organizational performance or creating value, growth or sustainable prosperity, every improvement project starts with the development of a detailed situational overview and ends when the vision has been fulfilled.
Our 6-function organizational diagnosis will allow you to assess your organization on different levels: human resources management, operations, marketing and finances, and information systems quality.
Our performance management model allows us to compare your management practices with performing companies’ management practices.
Our experts will guide you in reaching a diagnosis and in thinking through and preparing your future, along the entire process leading to the actual implementation, with an operational action plan to allow you to progress toward your goal.
- Analysis of your needs to position our intervention based on your organization background
- Development of accurate findings with regards to your organization’s different functions against the performance management model
- Objective-based strategy development
- Identification of major issues and key challenges for your organization
- Development of a practical action plan with measurable indicators
What Distinguishes Us
- Customized counselling approach
- Interventions done by experienced consultants supported by a multidisciplinary team
- Trusted work tools and measurable indicators
- The constant participation of your organization’s key stakeholders to foster issues and challenges ownership
- Customized approach adapted to the organization’s reality