TRIGONE’s LEAN Guiding Program is for the leaders, managers and teams who are looking to implement the LEAN culture or to maintain the continuous learning momentum within their organization.
The LEAN guiding method consists in implementing a regular performance management process, in order to identify the obstacles preventing the achievement of the organization’s business goals and to maintain the personnel mobilization regarding continuous improvement.
Our expert advisors will guide your managers at each step of the method to allow them to overcome the organization’s short and mid-term challenges, and to implement the necessary chances to achieve the level of success desired.
Our expert will go on site and offer the relevant teams and employees the practical support needed to simplify the identification of improvement opportunities and to implement the desired changes. With trusted tools and methodologies and in collaboration with the teams and employees, the expert will analyze the issues impacting the organization’s performance and guide them in the search and deployment of sustainable and efficient solutions.
- Initial meetings to identify the issues
- Systematic guidance to identify the needs and opportunities
- Practical training on the identified tools and methodologies
- Guidance through the implementation of solutions
- Guidance through change management
What Distinguishes Us
- Experienced consultants, receptive to the managers and senior management issues
- LEAN experts with an actual experience, having themselves experienced the method and associated cultural change
- Team meetings promoting discussions on the most innovative practices as well as problem solving
- Our consultants commitment toward service quality and privacy