Strategies, processes and human capital. The development of these skills takes places within a moving background that is part of a process of continuous learning and adaptation to organizational changes, market shifts and workforce evolution.
Our instructional approach is based on a combination of different adult education strategies, comprised of practical applications with detailed explanations, demonstrations, exchanges, reflections, actions and awareness at each step of the program.
TRIGONE offers a three steps instructional strategy model, which starts with a better understanding of oneself using tests and specific exercises.
Our Lean Leadership is comprised of these elements:
- Calendar preparation and method presentation
- Performance Carrière and Myers Briggs (MBTI) test administration
- Four intensive sessions: Moi et mon leadership (Me and My Leadership), Excellence opérationnelle (Operational Excellence), Courage de gestion (Management Courage) and Bâtisseur de demain (Tomorrow’s Builder)
- Training in coaching
- Personal development plan (PDP)
- Level 5 LEAN certification
- Human resources management development plan
What Distinguishes Us
- Interventions done by experts the field of expertise
- Customized counselling approach
- Managers and leadership strengthening
- Dynamic active learning
- Trusted training and work tools
- Result-focused learning philosophy